AUTO DRIP BREW GUIDE
Time: 3-4 minutes
- Place filter in basket and rinse with hot water to remove paper taste.
- Grind your coffee to the consistency of coarse sand (drip setting) and use 2 tablespoons for every 6 ounces of water. Shake the basket so that the grounds form a flat bed.
- Inspect your sprayhead to make sure that it’s not clogged with coffee grounds.
- Brew & enjoy.
- If you suspect you’re not achieving the proper brew temperature (200°F), run a brew cycle into your carafe without coffee and use this hot water to start your brew cycle.
- To allow for pre-infusion, try stopping the brew cycle thirty seconds in, waiting thirty seconds to allow the coffee to bloom, and then restarting the brewer.