Finished Volume: 10 ounces Time: 2 minutes Coffee: Medium Fine Drip Grind – 18 grams or a heaping AeroPress scoop Water: 270 grams or just shy of a full brewing chamber.
- Place filter in filter screen. Screw filter screen onto brewing chamber.
- Place AeroPress on top of 10-ounce cup or larger.
- Add coffee. Use provided funnel to avoid mess.
- Add half the water and stir.
- Add rest of water. Place plunger on top to keep temperature steady.
- After 2 minutes, plunge. There will be resistance. That is ok.
- Drink and enjoy.